Canada window tint laws are different in each province, and this article provides all relevant information about window tinting laws in Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan window tint laws overview:
- Windshield: No tint allowed.
- Front side windows: No tint allowed.
- Back side windows: Any darkness can be used.
- Rear window: Any darkness can be used.
In Saskatchewan you are not permitted to install any aftermarket window tint on the windshield nor on front side windows. There are no window tinting restrictions and any level of darkness can be used on back side windows and rear window.
Other Saskatchewan tint laws:
- Reflective tint: Forbidden.
- Side mirrors: Always required on non-vintage vehicles.
- Medical exemptions: None.
- Certificate requirements: None.
- Tint sticker requirements: None.
Penalty for violating Saskatchewan vehicle equipment regulations results in a $115 – $150 fine.