Canada window tint laws are different in each province, and this article provides all relevant information about window tinting laws in Northwest Territories.
Northwest Territories window tint laws overview:
- Windshield: No window tint allowed.
- Front side windows: No window tint allowed.
- Back side windows: Any darkness can be used.
- Rear window: Any darkness can be used.
Northwest Territories Motor Vehicle Act prohibits using any sunscreen material on windshield and passenger front side windows.
Laws in NWT province do not specifically restrict tinting back side windows nor the rear window, therefore our interpretation is that any car tint darkness is permitted.
Other Northwest Territories tint laws:
- Reflective tint: No specific restrictions for back side and rear windows, not advisable.
- Side mirrors: No specific requirements, recommended.
- Medical exemptions: None.
- Certificate requirements: None.